Thursday, October 30, 2008

Destiny's Child part deux

First Matthew Knowles I mean P.Diddy kicks Aubrey out of pop group Danity Kane - Aubrey was the most popular and feisty member of the group. Diddy followed that up immediately by ousting Aubrey's sidekick Danity Kane member D.Woods (for no good reason I must add). Now my boy Andy just informed me that a third member Shannon has quit the group - who in my opinion had little purpose in the first... I'll never understand Diddy's reason(s) for choosing her. Anyway, what the heck is going to happen with the group now? Diddy swears that there will be a Danity Kane, but should he just let this one go? I suppose time will tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to quit coming over here if you're gonna write about DK!

Anonymous said...

Babs from The Band? Haha, flop.
I personally love DK and love reading about them, so please continue to write about them. Babs, you don't have to read certain posts, you can skip them.

The Girl said...

LOL I'm just a little bit obsessed with Making The Band!!!

Unknown said...

ahahahaha! I loved how you just X'ed some of the members out! At least you didn't X Dawn. LOL!