Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Alec

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with handbags, shoes, and television. Mondays and Tuesdays are dedicated to Dancing With the Stars (well LC too but this isn't about her!). From the very beginning I assumed Toni Braxton would be the dancing celebrity to beat because of her performing background. I just learned from watching this show that she suffers from a heart condition where doctors do not encourage excruciating physical activity such as competitive dancing. However after more than two weeks of energetic dancing her heart is showing vast strength and improvement so doctor approval is now granted. I also mention Toni because I have to say that I am madly I mean madly in love with her professional dance partner Alec Mazo. His body and his dance moves are to die for, but I just can't get past that flawless face. His eye-to-nose-to-mouth ratio are distributed perfectly. Not to mention all that beautiful brown thick hair; he should be doing pert-plus commercials. Okay, I just completely dated myself, but you get my point! The man is paradisaical and I can't stop rewinding their clip to watch Alec and drool... And when he smiles, forget about it - breath in my body equals gone! By the way, their swing dance routine last night was killer despite the judges comments. And I just adored Toni's sparkly legwarmers.

No comments: