Sunday, May 13, 2007

Slow music week

This Tuesday (as with every Tuesday) musicians drop their CDs for the world to purchase. There are a couple CDs which I am anticipating will be very good, partly from the band's history and partly from the released single.

1) Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight
2) Tank - Sex, Love & Pain

I'm a pretty big Linkin Park fan, I have all of their CDs. Well the Collision Course CD featuring Jay-Z is my boy Hen's, but it's in my possession for now! Their new single What I've Done starts with a riff resembling the musical theme to horror flick 'Halloween', which immediately caught my attention since I'm a huge fan of that movie series. "Well trick or treat?!" Okay sorry for that, couldn't resist. Tank I'm not really a fan or a non-fan of, but I just love his new single Please Don't Go. I'm into sappy love songs so this one is right up my alley. This single has a great track, good lyrics, a really good voice. Other than those two, I'm not looking forward to any other releases this week.

1 comment:

Babs said...

You know I can't stand sappy love songs. But I love that song by Tank!