Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sorry kid

Ding Dong the bad singing kid is gone! Okay I'm taking a little too much joy in someone else's misery, but let's face it, this was a long time coming. Wednesday the infamous American Idol contestant Sanjaya was FINALLY voted off after signing "Something To Talk About". The week before during Latin night Sanjaya was given the best judgment of his duration since the large stage started, but this week his rendition during country night was horrendous. His voice was flat and out of tune, and his performance had no feeling. Not a surprise I mean HELLO, he's been performing like this all season long! So why did it take so long for him to be kicked off the show? I'm not sure, but boy was he surprised. To quote my sister, Sanjaya was crying like he didn't realize he was bad! Some people can live in denial regarding their lack of musical talent, but most people don't get to actually hear and see themselves, and on television!... So what's Sanjaya's excuse? Anyway I'll quit bashing the poor kid, but can we get on with the real talent now! I must say though that I'll miss seeing what hairstyle Sanjaya will don upon us for the evening.

1 comment:

Babs said...

I don't watch AI, just listen to officemates and talk show hosts review it everyday, but I am still happy to see him go. I really think it was a disservice to other contestants to have to compete against him.