Sunday, November 16, 2008

Still the bachelorette

I am sooooo sad today. This is a little late because I've been a tad busy but I've just learned that DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have called off their May 2009 wedding and have officially broken up. This is the bachelorette program that aired just this past summer where I was more than a little obsessed over. I just loved DeAnna, and her selection of male suitors were impeccable. So much so that I found myself rooting for a different front runner on more than one occasion, but ended up falling for runner-up Jason Mesnick (who's scheduled to be the next bachelor by the way). However when she chose Jesse I was very happy for them. I don't know why I'm so sad or surprised for that matter, I mean out of what 10 seasons only ONE couple has managed to make it?! But there was something special about this couple to me; they were so cute together. In the video clip Jesse posted he says that DeAnna told him that she is not in love with him. Something tells me she gonna find her way to NYC on a Graham Bunn search.

2 comments:

Tawnee said...

Hey! Just read your blog post and thought you might be interested in signing a petition to nominate Jesse for the next Bachelor (after Jason's season, of course). Here's the link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/jesse-csincsak-for-the-next-bachelor
Check out all the cool things people who've known him forever have to say about him. He's truly an amazing guy! :-)

The Girl said...

Sure thing!!