Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Doing my part

What have I done?! I won't be eating for a month after this. I just spent like crazy at BCBG's fall 2008 ready-to-wear collection. I posted before about how much I love the line this season and I finally broke down and bought some pieces. Even though my bank account and my empty stomach will hate me after this, I'm so in love with my choices and isn't that what matters! Now I have to find somewhere to go to wear them, but thus far I pretty much love sitting here staring at them on its hanger. From Style.com I was able to find the black skirt I purchased and the slate gray dress too... The smile on my face = ear-to-ear! Plus I'm helping the economy. I plan to wear the skirt with black opaque tights and a patent bootie, still giving the top some thought. The dress with a shiny lame' legging in black and a chunky closed-toe heel most likely in black but you never know. Oh and the dress has a slit from the nape down to the lower back so when I turn around, surprise!!