Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bravo has done it again

Oh my God Oh my God I found a new television show to obsess over. I think this is probably going to be my all time favorite. I'm talking about the The Rachel Zoe Project, which airs Tuesdays on Bravo. Rachel Zoe is a stylist to the stars, which means she has astronomical access to designer clothes and gowns, jewelry, shoes, bags, you name it. Oh and the designers lend them all to her for FREE! That's right, zero funds needed! Respect. She works out of her gorgeous house where she has designated a room for all of the wonderful free pieces called the studio. Her assistants consist of a cute bitchy blond named Taylor and a green endearing guy named Brad. Rachel admits that Taylor is her everything and relies on her an awful lot. Brad is the newbie who is abundantly excited to be in this world of Rachel Zoe styling. I love how much into fashion on an extreme level Rachel seems to be. She comes across on the show as very passionate and is a self proclaimed perfectionist. Her studio is filled with one of a kind haute couture pieces that one could only dream to be in the presence of. They show her and her team walking into boutiques where the designers and store managers are tripping over themselves to cater to them throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of items their way. Let's just say that I cannot imagine. Future shows will tape her at fashion week, designers' studios, photo shoots, etc. So because I'm obsessed with fashion I pretty much found the TV show I'm newly addicted to.

No comments: