Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Brand New Nine West Shoe for Sale

Well I gave eBay a try and was unsuccessful, so my blog is my plan B. Feast your eyes (and hopefully your feet) on these: These BRAND NEW NEVER WORN Nine West dark gray suede Larnyr wedges are so adorable! The shoe is suede with a patent gray 4 inch wedge heel that add to the shoe's sexiness. They were purchased at Nine West boutique and includes the Nine West shoe box. The toe is a rounded/pointed toe on a sturdy platform front and rubber sole. Size 8.5, medium width, true to size. Retails for $79.00, I'm selling them to you for only $40.00 and FREE shipping. If you have questions or inquiries, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail at

suduke@gmail.com

2 comments:

GatorGirl2000 said...

Why are you selling them?

The Girl said...

They're a hair too small for my monster feet!