Monday, February 25, 2008

Buy of the week

I was walking through a department store headed straight to bath department when an indescribably gorgeous hot pink shoe caught my eye. Do I 1) ignore them and get to my original destination, 2) touch them, hold them, check out the price, or 3) ask the attendant for my size and give them a try? I chose three, they were just too cute to pass by. These BCBGirls wedges come in Black, Oil Blue, and Bright Pink. The department store did not have my size nor did they carry them in blue, but I'm sure Zappos would be able to assist me. I don't think I can live without them! Oh what color to choose...

3 comments:

Babs said...

Those are the fiyah! I might have to get a pair myself!

Anonymous said...

I saw the pink ones today and they were 30% off

The Girl said...

WHAT! I paid full price! I chose the blue ones. That color isn't in any store it seems like.