Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Crocodile

Do you like Lacoste? We here in Central Ohio were just granted a Lacoste boutique as an addition to our mall. Known for a crocodile embroidered on the upper left chest of its shirts, Lacoste is a casual yet luxurious brand. Here in town Lacoste opened an 1,800 square feet store that carries mens and womens wear, shoes, and accessories. The French brand is a bit over-priced though in my opinion, but I appreciate that they want to attract a certain clientele. I typically notice younger people sporting around the Lacoste brand, which doesn't 100% deter me from taking part. The Lacoste looks are very cute. Like I mentioned earlier the brand is casual and luxurious, two adjectives that compliment the dress code for my office job. Most people I believe know Lacoste for their polo shirts, which work well for casual Fridays, but they also carry sweaters and button-up shirts great for work.

It's exciting to have another choice to stop in and browse, although most of the time will be to window shop. Lucky for me the holidays are upon us so maybe I can take advantage of the sale prices. Great timing in opening up a new boutique.

No comments: