Sunday, March 18, 2007

These will do

A couple of months ago I posted about a pair of pumps I saw on a soap opera I view from time-to-time that I had to have. They were absolutely fabulous and unlike any shoe I've seen - gold squared toe, bedazzled buckle, very tall block heel. I went on a considerable searching mission - the soap opera's website, major shoe websites, shoe and department stores, etc. and no luck. I found pairs that looked very similar, but not quite what I was looking for. There is this pair shown below I found at Zappos. They are awfully cute and come close - squared toe, light in color although not quite gold, but they do bestow a gold buckle. The title leads one to believe I have settled, but I do love these shoes and they come closest to what I'm actually searching for. And on a positive note the difference with these and the bedazzled pair is that I can even wear these to the office.... A very significant plus.

1 comment:

Babs said...

Those are muy cute! I'm sorry you could not find the pair from the soaps. But I am sure you can rock these nevertheless.