Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clinique lotion secrets

Finally I know what the heck I'm putting on my face! I started using Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion about a year ago after I received it free from gift with purchase. It was everything I kept hearing people rave about. I loved it! The lotion made my skin smooth, soft, and healthy looking; But on the bottle there are no ingredients in sight as to what the lotion is made of. I cannot even find the ingredients on their website! Usually I'm really careful with what I put on my sensitive skin, but the positive effects from using this lotion has lead me to lower my guard. However savvyskin.com posted a list of ingredients for dramatically different moisturizing lotion: Water Purified, Mineral Oil, Sesame Oil, Propylene Glycol, Tea Stearate, Gylceryl Stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Petrolatum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. Nothing to be ashamed of here. I think it's so weird that the ingredients are not posted on the bottle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this clinique lotion too!! LOVE!!