Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Smart AND gorgeous

Surprisingly my new obsession has nothing to do with clothes... In fact it's the exact opposite. Twenty-five year old millionaire Gurbaksh Chahal first caught my attention on Oprah. He launched a technology business at the age of 16 when he couldn't get a job in the not-so-blind United States. His business is thriving and now the technology entrepreneur has written a book and is creating a reality TV show about humanity. Not even 26 years old yet he's now worth over $100 million, but it was his supple skin and gorgeous face that initially caught my eye. I mean this man is gorgeous! When I googled him to see what else I could find out about him, this picture came up... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I didn't expect to find this under the Armani suit. Chahal is brilliant, charming, and looks like a dream. He says he's single and having fun. Yeah I'll bet you are, wow!

No comments: