Friday, April 11, 2008

I like boys who wear Abercrombie and Fitch

Dang it why does Abercrombie have no inventory down here. I went to the mall all ready to spend a week's pay at Abercrombie only to be madly disappointed. As I walked around and around desperate to find something in there to purchased, I asked myself how long before I give up? I mean the only things in there are rows and rows of jeans, like I need anymore jeans, and racks and racks of zip-up fleece. I just wanted to purchase come cute tops, casual pants, tees, anything?! Well I settled for a couple of long sleeve tees, that if I'm being honest look like I'm headed for bed, but cute enough for my dollars nonetheless. Anyway I had to get outta there, my ears were starting to bleed from the insanely loud music. Don't get me wrong, I still love Abercrombie. I'll head back from time-to-time hoping the inventory in this location improves. I know what you're thinking, and so what if their target clientele is in preschool, a girl can pretend.

No comments: