Saturday, December 16, 2006

Winter treat

I was flipping through my January 2007 issue of Lucky magazine and saw quite a bit of cute items from miniskirts to patent leather wedges, but one designer in particular caught my eye. There is an adorable turtleneck sweater dress by Rachel Pally shown towards the end of this issue. Since sweater dresses are everywhere for fall and winter I was immediately drawn to it, not to mention is was in one of my favorite colors - purple. After staring at the dress for about 20 minutes straight and imagined all I could do with it - wear it with tights, wear it with ankle boots, knee-high boots, a thick belt (you get the picture), I googled Rachel Pally to check out what other cute items the designer may have out there. What a winter treat! She has so many gorgeous ready-to-wear dresses, and in a variety of cuts, styles, and colors. I found a nice selection for Rachel Pally at Shopbop.com, but there are plenty of other sources that have her items available also.













1 comment:

. ABOUT FASHION . said...

Love a short sweater dress with a knee-hihg boot! Looks just awesome!!