Tuesday, July 14, 2009

J.Crew flip flops

I have been searching for a pair of silver flat thong sandals and surprisingly I'm having a very hard time. I own a pair of gold flats by Colin Stuart at Victoria's Secret, but for some reason they come in every color but silver. I found this pair in silver at the J.Crew website, and it looks like the exact pair I've been searching for. It's at a decent price, $49.50, and Italian leather made in Italy. My only question: how comfortable are they? From the picture they seem to have such a hard sole. My Colin Stuart pair have a soft squishy sole that are so comfortable I can where them to work and stand and run around for people all day in them. Will the J.Crew pair offer me the same satisfaction?

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Nice flip flops... I have similar kind of comfortable flip flops...