Sunday, December 09, 2007

Office holiday party time

Wow has the year flown by or what? We have arrived at the time of the year when corporations are hosting their annual holiday party. With me working for such a gigantic firm I have the privilege of being invited to multiple parties; that could be a good or a bad thing. The holiday parties are all planned around the same time, which makes for many conversations, many plates of food, many fake laughs, and many weary days. There is a holiday party for the firm and a holiday party hosted at the departmental level, which can break down into multiple levels with a company the size of mine. Since our parties are during the week and directly after office hours, I have to be cognizant that what I choose to wear to work will convert well for the holiday party. My motto for this week is adorably comfortable. Of course I'll have on hand a small make-up pouch for a quick touchup and refresh. Happy Holidays!

No comments: