Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Redo your hair


Ever feel like your hair looks like it needs a pick-me-up, but have no time to wash it? I found the best product by hairstylist Jonathan Antin that freshens up your hair and gives it a revived look called "Redo". It is perfect for when you leave a smoky bar and want to rid your hair of the odor without having to shampoo. Redo is a mist made with vegetable enzymes and natural extracts, which break down dirt and oil with no alcohol, which can cause dryness. After spritzing a little onto my hair it feels and looks clean with a hint of added shine. The bottle says it can also be used to hydrate skin, which I've never tried; but on my hair this product is tops for me - a must have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hum, I'll check out the cry baby's product....jk ...Has he manned up yet?